[AusNOG] Authentication Tokens

alex.de.gracia at perpetual.com.au alex.de.gracia at perpetual.com.au
Wed Jun 17 14:45:10 EST 2009

We use Vasco.

Seems to do a decent job.

Have you tried looking into sms? Beats carrying a token around all the
time.

             Will Dowling
             <will at autodeist.c
             Sent by:                  ausnog at ausnog.net
             ausnog-bounces at li                                          cc
             sts.ausnog.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       [AusNOG] Authentication Tokens
             17/06/2009 14:42

             Please respond to
             ausnog at ausnog.net

Hi list,

I'm currently looking at physical security tokens we can use for a
second factor of authentication on our work VPN.

So far we've trialled RSA and it works well using RADIUS, but I wanted
to see if anyone else on the list had any recommendations they could share?

Cheers :)

Will Dowling

T: +61 (0407) 421 559
F: +61 (08) 6364 4881
E: will at autodeist.com

visit http://www.mci.com

process your request, please include the sender and subject information
from this message in your email.

The following Perpetual Limited wholly owned subsidiaries hold AFSL and RSE
licences : Perpetual Investment Management Limited (AFSL 234426); Perpetual
Trustee Company Limited (AFSL 236643); Perpetual Trust Services Limited
(AFSL 236648); and Perpetual Superannuation Limited (AFSL 225246 and RSE
L0003315).

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. They may
contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should
not read, copy or disclose them without authorisation. If you receive this
email and you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of this
email to the addressee), please disregard the contents of the email, delete
it and notify the sender immediately.

visit http://www.mci.com