[AusNOG] US Colo ?

Will Dowling will at autodeist.com
Fri Jun 12 12:51:14 EST 2009

Howdy PRK :)

As per the other comments, I'd highly recommend going for the leased
dedicated option if the group can go for it. For this purpose, I cannot
recommend anyone but SoftLayer (but again, you pay for the quality).

If you're going to go for colocation, Sago Networks and The Planet are
also good, though I haven't used them for colo.

In any case, WebHosting Talk is the best place to see whether hosts have
a good rap with their clientele (though the SnR ratio is a bit low
sometimes, so take it with a grain of salt).

Happy hosting :)

Will Dowling

T: +61 (0407) 421 559
F: +61 (08) 6364 4881