[AusNOG] inter-city link outage(s) ?

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Tue Jun 2 15:43:59 EST 2009

I'm specifically not asking which intercap link(s) so I can get
a better picture of what "magic" may have broken. :)

This is Australia, there's under 10 capital cities, and thus
the maximum number of possible physical intercap links isn't
all that high. I'd be clearer if i meant something like Perth
to Geraldton, or I was talking about another first world
western country. :)

Adrian
(I know what I'm doing asking for this, honest. :)