[AusNOG] Sponsors Announced for AusNOG03

James Spenceley james at vocus.com.au
Tue Jul 21 11:20:31 EST 2009

-------------------------------
Sponsors Announced for AusNOG03
-------------------------------

The organisers are very happy to announce our sponsors for AusNOG03.

Platinum Sponsor:		PIPE Networks
Gold Sponsors:			Vocus Communications, E3 Networks
Silver Sponsors:		Google, Equinix, Arbor Networks

Annual Dinner and Drinks:	PIPE Networks

On behalf of the community, the we would like to say a big thanks to
our sponsors for their support of the event.

---------------------
AusNOG03 Registration
---------------------

Registration is now open visit ...

https://secure.ausnog.net/signup/

Early bird registration is available to July 31st (Ends in 10 days!)

-------------
AusNOG03 Info
-------------

AusNOG03 is to be held in at the Four Seasons Hotel in Sydney,
Australia between 31st August and 1st of September 2009.

The AusNOG meeting provides the Australian community with a forum to
exchange information and experiences on a number of issues relating to
the operation and support of networks, with a specific focus on the
coming 6-12 months. The conference is expected to have a strong
technical representation from companies operating networks in Australia.

Details of AusNOG-03 and past meetings can be found on the AusNOG
web site at www.ausnog.net.

More info will follow as we have it.

--

The AusNOG-03 Organisers