[AusNOG] Powerware UPS

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Fri Jul 10 12:04:51 EST 2009

Dear Luke talk to Richard Reeves from Natural Power Solution on (03)
9764 8550, mention my name and I'm sure Richard will look after you.

I would recommend the PowerWare 9355 20kva 3phase UPS which also comes
in 30kva and 40kva version.

Kindest Regards James Braunegg

James Braunegg
Micron21 Pty Ltd
www.micron21.com
Sales and Marketing Manager
W:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  ABN:  85 126 029 203