[AusNOG] SUN Server Spares

David Schar dschar at crkennedy.com.au
Tue Jul 7 11:26:10 EST 2009

I bought a Sun server rail kit from a place called novastore.com.au. I
think they still sell them.

Great rail kit too - very easy to install

Kind Regards,

David Schar
I.T. Department
B.Sc (Ma. & Comp Sc.)

663 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Melbourne VIC 3141, Australia
T: +61 3 9823 1555 | D: +61 3 9823 1541
F: +61 3 9827 7216
E: dschar at crkennedy.com.au | W: www.crkennedy.com.au

This email (including all attachments) is intended solely for the named
addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. If you receive it in error, please let us know by reply
email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This email is
also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or
transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner.

Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other
defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give
no warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about
the authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us
immediately.