[AusNOG] Equinix Outage

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Thu Jul 2 22:23:39 EST 2009

Interesting MNF was out.

We have 30 trunks and did not see any downtime today.

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager, Director
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au <http://www.em3.com.au/>

Reach me on extension 105.
For technical support, please visit our website.

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
Celebrating 10 Great Years of Service 1999-2009.
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 92 555 26 [f] 09 887 0273 [m] 021 841 541

Managed IT Services : VoiP Solutions : Mission Critical Application
Hosting : Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server
System Replication and Disaster Recovery : Blackberry and iPhone email :
Spam Filtering and Virus Control

This communication may contain confidential or privileged information
intended solely for the individual or entity above. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or
retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return
email or by contacting our office on +61 1300 131 083. Opinions
expressed here are not necessarily those of em3 People and Technology
Pty Ltd.