[AusNOG] USB-powered switch +mirror

Brent Paddon brent.paddon at overthewire.com.au
Wed Jan 7 11:53:54 EST 2009

Unpowered hub? - were there such things?

I have a handful of old hubs around here which are perfect for mirroring
on low speed links.

Brent

Brent Paddon

Director | Over the Wire Pty Ltd
brent.paddon at overthewire.com.au | www.overthewire.com.au
Phone: 07 3847 9292 | Fax: 07 3847 9696 | Mobile: 0400 2400 54 | Direct: 07 3503 4807