[AusNOG] APNIC EC Results

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Fri Feb 27 19:37:49 EST 2009

On 27/02/2009, at 5:40 PM, McDonald Richards wrote:

> For all those not watching the live feed, James Spenceley was just
> elected
> on to the APNIC EC. I'm sure there will be a more formal
> announcement later
> from APNIC but figured you'd all want to know how your proxies went.

Awesome.  It's fantastic to have some Australian representation on the
EC.  It's taken a long time to get there, that's for sure ( gih was
the last back in 2003 if memory serves me correctly).

Thanks to all you guys for supporting James this year and me last
year.  It'd be virtually impossible to get elected to the EC without
the collective support of the Australian Industry.

David