[AusNOG] apnic - desi valli spam?!

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Feb 20 09:25:18 EST 2009

Did anyone else get an overwhelming amount of spam from some extremely
gay (well actually I can't decide if that moustache makes him look
just gay, or if he's a full blown sex offender..Either way it was a
REALLY bad choice of photo.. I guess it goes pretty well with the
choice to spam people asking for votes..) looking indian fellow, to
every address they've ever had listed against an apnic record,
overnight?

Wish he was australian, so we could get the ACMA spam police onto him :(

--DG

--
Damien Gardner Jnr
Dip.EE, GradIEAust, Master Cabler