[AusNOG] ip connectivity in sydney

Jean nospaceleft at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:47:58 EST 2009

Thank you all for you kind replies.

I think I missed a few details in my previous email.

Our pop will act as hub for all our APAC operations, so we need the
best reach possible to either Oz and the rest of asia. But, good
connectivity to EMEA and US is also a plus. We don't have huge volume
requirement only good (low) latencies and good customer service, SLAs
and so on.
A 10mb/s (down to a 2) on FE would be sufficient for a start, as I
have no idea what's the typical price of the mb/s under those
lattitudes.

Anyhow, thanks again.

Regards,

Jean Barbezat