[AusNOG] Carrier Independent Peering Exchange

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Fri Dec 18 11:27:56 EST 2009

So basically what you are doing is a private transit hub and transit network with a pricing model that reflects that a user pays per port per month, and if any other links are used, they pay for the link component used.

Isn't this what just about everyone else on this list is doing already in a different guise, and adding Internet IP traffic to the mix?

-S