[AusNOG] Carrier Independent Peering Exchange

Allan Dib allan.dib at voxcom.com.au
Wed Dec 16 16:57:07 EST 2009

Agreed. Nothing wrong with the facilities, it is more the fact of
whether you want send your $$ to you competitor and house your
equipment with them.

That is only part one of this story though. I think the real
opportunity in this lies in creating a vibrant marketplace where all
could peer, buy and sell services via the one link. This is the part
that really gets me excited.

Kind Regards,

Allan Dib
Voxcom