[AusNOG] Public Talk by Fred Baker (Cisco): "Collision of the Internet Architecture and the Smart Grid" (December 8th)

grenville armitage garmitage at swin.edu.au
Thu Dec 3 09:21:42 EST 2009

Just a reminder for anyone in Melbourne who has some time free next
Tuesday morning, and might be interested in Fred Baker's thoughts
on the Smart Grid. Please RSVP to Ms Li Sim Loh (LLoh at groupwise.swin.edu.au)
(If you're in Sydney, per Narelle's email you can hear Fred at CSIRO on
Friday Dec 11th!)

cheers,
gja