[AusNOG] Primus Melbourne down again

Damien Coxall damien at dreamboat.id.au
Sun Aug 9 17:16:26 EST 2009

Nope,

Still nothing more than an SMS notification and a "leave your number and
I'll call you back" if you ring the NOC.

Pretty poor, ~2.5 hrs and counting, this joint has worse uptime than my
house... hard to believe we pay for this.

Damien.
Vocus.

Campbell, Alex wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Primus Melbourne has lost power again, since about 3:55pm. Our racks
> have lost both feeds, and Internode, iiNet and a bunch of others seem
> to be down as well. The PIPE Melbourne IX looking glass does not paint
> a pretty picture (all but about 5 peers are down).
>
> Anyone managed to get through to the NOC and get any useful info? I
> just spoke to the datacenter manager who said HE was having trouble
> getting through to them.
>
> More awesomeness from the most useless pack of... oh nevermind...
>
> Alex

!
Duct tape is kinda of like the Jedi Force,
It has a dark side, and a light side, and
it holds the world together
!