[AusNOG] List is now reply-to-sender

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Aug 8 21:38:29 EST 2009

1/ its not the way a good list is setup, despite your rantings.

2/ it's trivial to setup, yes, its something many of us are accustomed
to doing, that's putting in place unnecessary workarounds because of
those who don't setup lists correctly, but even that seems much easier
than to sort out your posting styles so you don't send the same message
to the list twice :)

look at the CC line already  LOL