[AusNOG] CloudCamp Sydney - 27th August 2009

Samuel Yeats syeats at ultraserve.com.au
Fri Aug 7 15:35:55 EST 2009

Dear Network Operators,

Making you aware of an event discussing the emerging Cloud Computing industry that is being run the week before AusNOG-03 on Thursday the 27th August 2009 at Google’s office in Pyrmont.

Registration is free and limited to 100 delegates. If you are interested, you can register online as soon as possible for the event online at;
http://www.cloudcamp.com/sydney/

More on Cloud Camp:

There have been 37 Cloud Camps operated in 9 countries over the last year, this inaugural Australian event in Sydney will bring that to 10 countries.

CloudCamp is an unconference where early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies exchange ideas. With the rapid change occurring in the industry, we need a place we can meet to share our experiences, challenges and solutions. At CloudCamp, you are encouraged you to share your thoughts in several open discussions, as we strive for the advancement of Cloud Computing. End users, IT professionals and vendors are all encouraged to participate.

Agenda:

5:30pm Registration, Food & Networking
6:45pm Introduction
7:00pm Lightning Talks
7:30pm Unpanel
8:15pm Unconference Session 1
9pm Unconference Session 2
9:30pm Networking
10pm Finish – Move to pub after

Who should attend:

Anyone wishing to further Cloud Computing or just learn what all the fuss is about!

-       Developers, Architects, Analysts, IT Management and Executives, from App Dev through to Production.

-       Entrepreneurs, founders and leaders of start-up/early-stage companies, venture capitalists and industry analysts.

If you’d like any more information about the event, please feel free to contact myself at any time.

Regards,
Samuel

Samuel Yeats
Ultra Serve Internet Pty Ltd
1800 467 863
Email: syeats at ultraserve.com.au
Sydney : +61 2 9563 4800  Erina : +61 2 4365 0012  Fax : +61 2 9563 4899
Direct : +61 2 9563 4825  Direct Fax: +61 2 9563 4895
Mobile : +61 422 118 808
http://www.ultraserve.com.au

AUSTRALIAN CLOUD HOSTING – DRAG AND DROP INSTANT SERVERS
www.rejila.com.au<http://www.rejila.com.au>
$75 free trial credit syeats09