[AusNOG] PPC-1 Landing in Guam

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Thu Apr 30 13:40:25 EST 2009

Guys,

Big day yesterday for the industry yesterday.  PPC-1 landed in Guam.

I have plenty of other footage I took with my trusty Olympus digital
waterproof camera (about $400) some of which will be loaded on the
www.pipeinternational.com website.  Inside the beach manhole, cable
going into the undersea conduit to the beach manhole.  Even took some
footage of clownfish, starfish etc.  OK that may not make the blog.
Here's a snippet that I could easily upload on my facebook profile:
Great day.   Sydney landing is scheduled for the 18th May.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1095330155726&saved

Cheers

[b]