[AusNOG] Looking for 5+Mbps to UAE/International via Telstra/Reach

Greg gregm at servu.net.au
Mon Apr 13 20:01:34 EST 2009

Hi All,

We are looking for anyone in Perth who has access to Telstra/Reach
connectivity (including DSL providers or otherwise).

We currently use ANC upstream, and our latency to the UAE/Etisalat is
~500-600ms with about 30-50% packet loss though  Level3/Tata Communications
in Los Angeles - however via Telstra's reach network we are able to get down
as low as 230ms with no loss, directly out of Perth.

Please contact me off-list if you are able to help out.

Thanks,

Greg