[AusNOG] ALERT: Aust Govt will build National Broadband Network, no company will be awarded the tender.

Paul Foote pfoote at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:29:56 EST 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Kaan Kivilcim
<kaan.kivilcim at alluremedia.com.au> wrote:
> In essence, they're just building another Telecom Australia, right? It's going to be a "start up" with the lax government accountability on their spending...

I'm only a youngling so I can't remember back that far, but a guess
would say there was not many, if any rival telco's back then.  One
would hope that the govt has no interest in hurting ISP's businesses
and decides to go wholesale only.

--
Paul Foote <pfoote at gmail.com>