[AusNOG] Fwd: 2010 APNIC Fee Schedule - Call for comments

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Mon Apr 6 13:25:54 EST 2009

Hi

On 06/04/2009, at 12:05 PM, Trent Lloyd wrote:

> My understanding of the email from James was that this included
> historical allocations, which now attract a $1350/year minimum fee?

I don't read it that way.  From my interpretation, if you are a
member, historical allocations will now be included in your fee
calculation.  It does not say that non-members with historical
allocations are being forced to become members or pay non-member fees
(as non-member fees apply to allocations made by APNIC).

David