[AusNOG] Fwd: 2010 APNIC Fee Schedule - Call for comments

Alan Lee alanl at elcom.com.au
Mon Apr 6 12:48:25 EST 2009

I agree....

With regards to historical allocations... it almost feels as if us full paying members are paying the way for others.  It becomes even more annoying when someone on Whirlpool cannot understand why he or she can't route a /24 or higher on their DSL without going to a real business plan!

I am sure there are a ton of people who have legitimate reasons to have an historical allocation but I am sure there are even more who do not have a good reason to keep them and I am not saying take them from everyone... just fair is fair - how long have you had them for free?

(I don't pretend to know everything... and probably have a mistake up above somewhere with regards to historical allocations and how they work/are paid for or whatever)