[AusNOG] Fwd: 2010 APNIC Fee Schedule - Call for comments

James Spenceley james at vocus.com.au
Mon Apr 6 11:37:44 EST 2009

Hi MMC,

" 1.1 IPv4 Fees
In the case of IPv4 address holdings the annual membership fee is
calculated according to the member’s total IPv4
address holdings, including historical and APNIC-allocated address
space, as follows: "

So yes it does now include historical allocation (provided they are
administered by APNIC and not another RIR).

Cheers,

--
James

CEO