[AusNOG] CNET: Google uncloaks once-secret server

Sean K. Finn Sean.Finn at ozservers.com.au
Fri Apr 3 16:56:18 EST 2009

" Thank you for your interest in our work on high-efficiency power supplies.
We do not have time to respond individually to all the inquiries we are receiving on this topic. However, we encourage you to check out the Climate Savers Computing Initiative (http://www.climatesaverscomputing.org), which we co-founded last year with Intel, WWF, Microsoft, and many others. CSCI is working to drive higher efficiency throughout the IT and electronics industry. Look on the CSCI website for more information and for ways you can help."

It looks like Google and others are starting to take environmental impact seriously and sharing their discoveries in earnest.

Nice one Big G.