[AusNOG] CNET: Google uncloaks once-secret server

Colwell, Scott scott.colwell at nn.com.au
Fri Apr 3 12:44:20 EST 2009

Further down in the article you can see that the power cord has an IEC
60320 type C14 socket on the end.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEC_connector#C13_and_C14_connectors

So all we can guess from that is that it was deployed somewhere with
200-240v AC which
includes a very large part of Europe.

Scott