[AusNOG] Bigpond Postmaster Contact

Nick Brown nick at inticon.net
Wed Sep 3 15:24:51 EST 2008

Hi All,

Is there one on the list, or does someone have contact details for a
real life postmaster at Bigpond? I had contact details however have
unfortunately lost them.

I know there are several reasons to use postmaster at company.com style
contacts, however is there any interest in a list of actual real person
contacts for Australian providers being maintained for postmaster / ip
admin requests? The number of posts to the list asking for contact
details clearly shows that specifically the bigger providers simply
/dev/null these mailboxes, and it is incredibly infuriating as I am sure
all of you know.

Cheers
Nick.