[AusNOG] [Oz-ISP] Upcoming Filter

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Fri Oct 24 13:10:26 EST 2008

So… after reading this article, I am a little dubious of the IIA’s position on things?

I would like to see a public announcement from them on their position of the governments filtering proposal.  And why does the government even think it can tell the IIA to tell one of its to shut up and follow the IIA’s position… which again.. is what exactly?

…Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE

skeeve at skeeve.org / www.skeeve.org

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 / skype://skeeve

eintellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net

--

I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse

Si vis pacem, para bellum