[AusNOG] DSL/Broadband in the Philippines

lists lists at convergentcc.com.au
Fri Oct 17 22:28:01 EST 2008

Hi David

I'm told PLDT or Mozcom are the only trusted sources.
Where is the new office to be?
Do they need someone onsite to configure and install the connection?
What are they really looking for? DSL? T1?

Depending on the answers above I have a man on the ground that may be
able to help.

Cheers
Mark Graubner
Convergent ComCo Pty Ltd