[AusNOG] Outsourcing Green Power

Nick Brown nick at inticon.net
Sun Oct 5 10:50:41 EST 2008

I was under the assumption that Google were not going to support
multilateral peering, so assumed that when I saw the updated list with
the addition of Google yet had no routes, they were just using the
fabric for bilateral peers. If this is the case, to be honest its a
little annoying that we pay for peering on the basis that peers such as
Google are on the list - yet then we don't even have access to them...

Nick.