[AusNOG] IPv6 Penetration Survey final reminder

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Wed Oct 1 14:00:43 EST 2008

Hi AUSNOG Community,

Cooperative Association for Internet Data Analysis (CAIDA), this survey
is gathering data regarding current and future use of IPv6 around the
world.

We cordially invite and encourage all organizations in the AfriNIC,
APNIC, ARIN, LACNIC, and RIPE NCC regions to participate in the survey
so we can establish a comprehensive view of present IPv6 penetration and
future plans for IPv6 deployment. The survey opened on 8 September and
remains available until 17:00 EDT on 1 October 2008. The results of the
survey will be presented and discussed at the ARIN XXII Public Policy
and Members Meeting to be held in Los Angeles, CA 15-17 October 2008.
Additionally, the summary results will be shared with all the RIRs for
further distribution within their respective regions. The survey data
will support ongoing research.

The survey is composed of 22 questions that can be answered in a few
minutes. This is a secure survey, and all data will be presented in
summary form only and kept confidential between ARIN and CAIDA. When you
complete the survey, you will be entered in a drawing for prizes: one
raffle per RIR region. You must provide your contact information to win.

Please take a few moments to complete the survey located at:

       https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=loMM8qu18yFoKyi0rTUpQg_3d_3d

We encourage all organizations in the APNIC region to participate. If
you don't have IPv6 resources at the moment we would like to know why
and you will only need to answer a few questions to tell us so.

Questions regarding the survey should be directed to info at arin.net.

Kind regards,
Elly

Elly Tawhai                               email:    hostmaster at apnic.net