[AusNOG] Conroy censoring dissent?

Bruce Forster bruce at tubes.net.au
Sat Nov 15 10:03:16 EST 2008

Nice work mark :D maybe some other isps should do the same ... maybe put it
into the 'accounts' sections so when people are using tools to modify the
account they can't miss it and webmail ;)

I know im not alone, but it feels like 1999 all over again? I guess the only
difference was I was lied to by Conroy.. at least that's the only refreshing
part of the scheme ;P

Regards,

Bruce