[AusNOG] Conroy censoring dissent?

Nick Brown nick at inticon.net
Wed Nov 12 12:02:53 EST 2008

Because proxies and Virtual Private Servers in remote locations are
simply unheard of in this day and age...

Heck, continuing on from Paul's comments, assuming the grey area
surrounding who will actually be obligated to perform filtering (After
all - wholesale IP transit is still handed off as an access tail in some
shape or form at the end of the day) you may very well be able to simply
order a VPS from an Australian provider without being restricted.