[AusNOG] Tech contact for AS4851

Shain Singh Shain.Singh at aapt.com.au
Fri May 9 13:21:30 EST 2008

Hi,

Has anyone got a tech contact for HOSTNETWORKS in their NOC?

We currently have an issue with one of our customers.

Customers from their network of 202.171.104.0/21 are unable to get to anything on the 202.174.104.0/21 network.

The similarity of networks tells me there may be a possible typo somewhere in a filter but I need to confirm.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shaineel Singh
Network Engineer
Technology & Shared Services
AAPT pty ltd

p: 61 3 8414 5367
e: mailto:shain.singh at aapt.com.au

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it.