[AusNOG] [Oz-ISP] Fibre Cabler in Globalswitch

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Wed Mar 26 09:13:10 EST 2008

I emailed Skeeve the people we use (Heyday - email me for a direct
contact) (also not cheap, but it seems the nature of Global Switch).
However, you need to be a direct customer of Global Switch in order to
do cabling.  So, if you're hosted in someone else's area (eg PIPE) then
you need to get them to organise the work.

MMC