[AusNOG] native v6 transit?

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Tue Mar 18 20:26:58 EST 2008

Stephen Baxter wrote:

> Would this cause operational issues for anybody ?

We'd like to know beforehand - we already carry IPv6 natively on all our
peering routers and would want the chance to clean out the transit
routes (or at least those that don't offer additional connectivity).
Of course, I'm sure if you're looking for someone who's at all your
peering points and already carries IPv6 natively and could help you out,
then you know the people to call.

MMC