[AusNOG] Hardware Disposal

John Ferlito johnf at inodes.org
Wed Jun 25 12:03:22 EST 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 11:28:25AM +1000, Daragh Mc Grath wrote:
> I need to offload some junk PC's / components in Brisbane, and was
> wondering who I should use for this? I have just enquired with one
> service who have quoted me $350 for disposing of the following, and
> I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not.

You could donate them to Computer Bank in Brisbane.
http://www.cbq.org.au/. They'll take them as long as they are PIII
700MHz or better. They them refurbish them and distribute them to the
disadvantaged.

Not sure if they'll pick them up as they are volunteer run.

Cheers,

--
John
http://www.inodes.org/