[AusNOG] OPTUS BGP Communities

David J. Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Tue Jun 24 09:19:22 EST 2008

Gents,

This is something that AusNOG, being a carrier neutral organisation,
could offer on behalf of the community.  I'm happy to put this
together and host it on the new AusNOG web presence that we are
putting together.  If other feel that's a good idea please let me
know.  Also, if you have details of the policies of a carrier (your
own policies for example) then please send them through so that I can
aggregate that information.

Thanks

David