[AusNOG] AusNOG-02

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Mon Jun 23 22:55:36 EST 2008

To be honest, I think that $600 is dirt cheap for such a valuable opportunity to network with some of the industries most knowlegable professionals.

I mean no disrespect to those who believe differently but, at the risk of sounding pious, I'd spend more than $200 on going out for dinner or a (really) good bottle of wine. If your budget can not extend the $600 to utilize such a valuable resource, it makes you wonder the kind of investment you're putting into the components which make up your core business. Perhaps you should be focussing more on cashflow and less on attending conferences!

Or maybe I'm just pretentious. Who knows?

Curtis