[AusNOG] colo spots in perth/sydney.

Nick Brown nick at inticon.net
Wed Jun 18 09:00:30 EST 2008

I sure can say bad things about GlobalSwitch, more specifically with our
colo supplier then the facility itself. (And by no means are they a small
company, nor us a small customer. After their recent merger perhaps they
would have been better off taking the company initials to form the word
PANIC :-) )

No experience with Perth, but in Sydney I *highly* recommend Equinix.

Nick.