[AusNOG] colo spots in perth/sydney.

nishal goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Tue Jun 17 18:18:59 EST 2008

hi there,

[and apologies if this is off-topic;  i've searched your archives, and
can't seem to find a similar thread].

i'm searching for colo facilities in perth and/or sydney.
my initial requirement is to house a cabinet or two, with room to grow.
transit bandwidth isn't required.

the usual applies;  24x7 remote hands (admin will be from .za), comes
with a hvac sla, carrier neutral, ability to terminate our own iplc...
bonus points can be added for nearby *ix facilities.

thusfar, my search seems to have petered down to equinix (syd) and qv.
1 (perth),
i'm concerned that, in my search, i may have missed other, perhaps not-
so-well-marketed, facilities :-)
any operator willing to share recommendations/horror stories?

thanks in advance,
--n.