[AusNOG] PowerTel left PIPE?

David J. Hughes David at hughes.com.au
Thu Jun 12 07:48:04 EST 2008

Hi

They have reiterated to me over and over that they will not be
smashing the networks together.  They apparently offer a combined AAPT
and Powertel "dual path" solution to meet redundancy requirements on
various opportunities.  When I raised the question of a combined
core / backbone they clearly stated that it would not happen as it
ruined their combined value proposition.

In reality I guess, who knows what they'll do.

David