[AusNOG] tap tap is this thing on?

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Wed Jun 11 09:40:16 EST 2008

Yes, the AusNOG meeting is the Thursday and Friday before APNIC, in Sydney, so you can get to both on a nested RT, as presumably quite a few of us are doing, or a CTP, though that's no longer cost-effective if purchased in USD.

                         -Bill

Please excuse the brevity of this message; I typed it on my pager. I could be more loquacious, but then I'd crash my car.