[AusNOG] AusNOG-02

steve at thebaxters.com steve at thebaxters.com
Thu Jun 5 07:13:04 EST 2008

The organisers of the highly successful AusNOG-01 are proud announce the
dates for AusNOG-02. This year will we be holding AusNOG at the Sydney
Convention and Exhibition Centre at Darling Harbour (Sydney, Australia) on
August 21 and 22, 2008. As APNIC 26 in on the following week in NZ we
selected this time to help maximise international travel plans.

The full program will be released in draft on the 18th of July and fully by
the 25th of July. We expect just as many high quality speakers this year as
last year. The Call for Presentations will be sent out shortly and we ask
that you all keep and eye out for that forward it to anybody who you think
would be able to present.

The conference fees this years are expected to be $600 for early bird and
$650 for later registrations. Whilst we understand this is higher than last
year the organisers felt that this was required in order to ensure a high
level of quality for the conference whilst they maintained their sanity.
Volunteers are always welcome but if you are going to volunteer please
understand that we will assume the time you pledge can be called on.

Please contact us at organisers at ausnog.net for any further details.

The Organisers.

--
Stephen Baxter

PIPE Networks: Peering,IX points and dark fiber in Australia
               Largest peering network downunder

phone : 07 3233 9800/ 0417 818 695
fax   : 07 3220 1800
web   : www.pipenetworks.com