[AusNOG] APNIC EC - any comments?

James Spenceley james at vocus.com.au
Thu Jul 31 11:59:05 EST 2008

Hi Curtis,

> I'll second you Skeeve - I think James' experience in the Australian
> telecommunications industry makes him the perfect candidate for the
> APNIC board. Who better to represent the industry than the person
> who helped build it?

Ok, I think we've gone a bit too extreme on that comment, there are
far more people that qualify in that category than me :-) but I
appreciate the support.

Would the Ausnog organizers (me excluded) have any issue putting a
proxy form in the bag or giving it out at the registration desk ? That
sounds like the perfect way to get as many proxies while we have the
opportunity of everyone being together.

Cheers,

--
James