[AusNOG] AusNOG early bird ends today, program and party

Steve Baxter steve at thebaxters.com
Wed Jul 30 18:17:15 EST 2008

Cheers Lads - I now realise (thanks to all - seriously) that 31 days are
in July. But this is great - it means you all have that extra day to
save $50. So don't stuff around - full your boots and come join the
greatest Australian gathering of operator since... last year !

Cheers,

SB

Behalf Of Steve Baxter
> Sent: Wednesday, 30 July 2008 5:16 PM
> To: ausnog at ausnog.net
> Subject: [AusNOG] AusNOG early bird ends today, program and party
>
> The organisers of AusNOG-02 want to remind all that the early bird
> registration process has its last day today. This is a saving of $50
> over standard prices.
>
> The initial program has been released and can be seen from the
AusNOG-02