[AusNOG] Content Filtering

David J. Hughes David at hughes.com.au
Tue Jul 22 09:00:38 EST 2008

Hi

We use a combination of load balanced Cisco caches and N2H2 to filter
access for about 400,000 pairs eyeballs on a 1,400 site WAN.  Works
well and by using smaller / cheaper caches it could be built at a
suitable price point for your application.  Not sure if Squid can talk
to N2H2 or others (but I'm sure Adrian will educate us).

David