[AusNOG] With credit to NZNOG - Taco Tuesday

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Tue Jul 8 08:14:01 EST 2008

On 08/07/2008, at 6:00 AM, Jonathon Pain wrote:

> I'd be up for it.
> Have to travel up from GC so less beer for me :)

Adelaide people:  Mark Prior has been an organizer of regular lunches
for UNIX geeks for years and years.  They don't happen as regularly as
they used to, but they still happen.  Intention is to meet once per
month
and never visit the same restaurant twice.

I doubt Mark would mind if UNIX geeks from ISPs turned up too.  Send
him some mail if you want to get onto the aduug list.

   - mark

Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au
  (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:
newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)
Internode Systems Pty Ltd                 Desk:   +61-8-82282999