[AusNOG] Peering and PeeringDB

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Fri Jan 11 11:52:15 EST 2008

Hi,
Well, a few people added their records ... thanks.

I'll reiterate - the more people who do this, the more content providers
(CDNs especially) will view Australia as having a vibrant, not apathetic
community.   If they view us positively then they're more likely to
bring content locally to Sydney etc which reduces our transit
requirements AND improves performance for customers as none of these
guys want to do transit to us for their content (and heck we don't want
them to either!).

So,
Please spend 10mins on adding your details in.  There will be
discernible benefits for us all.

MMC

--
Matthew Moyle-Croft - Internode/Agile - Networks
Level 5, 150 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia

       "The difficulty lies, not in the new ideas,
 but in escaping from the old ones" - John Maynard Keynes