[AusNOG] Looking for visually impressive server racks

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Thu Jan 10 16:32:31 EST 2008

Hey all,

Got a customer who is building a server room and it will have glass walls.
They are into things like animation and so on, and want to have a VERY
impressive looking comms room on display.

What I am looking for is some rack brand or company that make amazing
looking racks. I'm talking stainless steel, chrome?, in-built lighting
perhaps. something that just looks like it's the room which powers the
Enterprise kinda thing ;-)

If anyone knows anyone (worldwide) making/selling this kind of thing. please
let me know.  For now, lets say cost isn't much of a factor - wow factor is
everything.

--
Skeeve Stevens, RHCE
skeeve at skeeve.org / www.skeeve.org

eintellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
--
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum