[AusNOG] Happy new year / New rules for age-restricted internetand mobile content after the 20th of january 2008

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Wed Jan 2 13:22:30 EST 2008

> So, you're saying providing a clean feed isn't hard, above, but here
you
> claim it's practically impossible to actually achieve in a centralized
> way!

No MMC.  That's your imagination at play.  I said that technically it
isn't as difficult to intercept traffic and check it against a database.
Period.  What is difficult is feeding the database with what is clean
and what isn't especially with the multitude of content formats and
decentralized nature of content distribution.

[b]